WE SEEK DONATION OF MEDICAL EQUIPMENT FOR TANYIGBE HEALTH CENTER IN THE VOLTA REGION GHANA

Vous avez besoin de matériel? ...Ou vous êtes prêts à en donner. Cette catégorie du forum vous permet d'échanger, de troquer et de rechercher le matériel qu'il vous faut.

Modérateurs : Siyanie92, GO

ALPHA STEP
membre
membre

WE SEEK DONATION OF MEDICAL EQUIPMENT FOR TANYIGBE HEALTH CENTER IN THE VOLTA REGION GHANA

Message non lupar ALPHA STEP » mar. sept. 21, 2021 2:27 pm

Tanyigbe community has a health facility but it is nothing to write home about without medical equipment. The facility which support over 4,500 people currently does not have medical equipment in it. As a result, accessing primary healthcare has become a problem to both the health workers and the community. Many sleeps on the bare floor to receive treatment, others sit on the floor and some lost their lives as a result of lack of medical equipment in the health facility. It is in this regard that we seek your support in donating medical equipment to the Tanyigbe Health Centre which will aid in providing access to quality healthcare to the vulnerable, and primary healthcare brought to the door step of the people; especially, Sick people, pregnant women, aged and children in the community and its environs. These items will be utilized by local healthcare professionals to strengthen the hospitals and clinic's activities.
Pièces jointes
16388006_690878387753318_5291793109934539910_n.jpg
16388006_690878387753318_5291793109934539910_n.jpg (58.8 Kio) Consulté 4458 fois

Vivien Koss
membre
membre

Re: WE SEEK DONATION OF MEDICAL EQUIPMENT FOR TANYIGBE HEALTH CENTER IN THE VOLTA REGION GHANA

Message non lupar Vivien Koss » sam. mai 21, 2022 10:49 am

I think it's a great idea for the Tanyigbe Health Center to seek donations of medical equipment. It will help reduce the burden on the government to provide all the needed medical equipment at the health center. I would like to participate in this project because I want to help people who are in need. I would also like to visit https://masterbundles.com/stock-content ... ragon-svg/ source to get SVGs Files For free. They have recently lost some of their facilities due to theft and vandalism so everyone should donate them.

florian31
membre
membre

Re: WE SEEK DONATION OF MEDICAL EQUIPMENT FOR TANYIGBE HEALTH CENTER IN THE VOLTA REGION GHANA

Message non lupar florian31 » mer. juin 01, 2022 2:20 am

Thanks for the information, i hope you have a wheelchair car service efficient here. Don't stress. The mission will be cool.

Nescrall45
membre
membre

Message non lupar Nescrall45 » sam. juin 04, 2022 9:44 am

A donation is the best way to add good deeds to your karma. There are lots of helpless people who need our help I mean donation. It is best to use the internet to get any assistance or help for anything.

riyaeruki89
membre
membre

Message non lupar riyaeruki89 » ven. nov. 04, 2022 10:04 am

vandalism so everyone should donate them.

emma32
membre
membre

Message non lupar emma32 » mer. sept. 06, 2023 2:18 pm

I believe it's a fantastic initiative for the Tanyigbe Health Center to seek donations for medical equipment. This approach can alleviate the government's pressure to supply all the necessary medical equipment to the health center. I'm interested in contributing to this project because I have a strong desire to assist those in need. It's worth noting that the Tanyigbe Health Center has recently faced challenges, such as theft and vandalism, resulting in the loss of some of their facilities, so your support is greatly appreciated.