Projet humanitaire paramédical au Vietnam

Vous êtes à la recherche de fonds pour financer un projet? Vous êtes prêt à contribuer financièrement à ce que des projets au Sud s'accomplissent? Cette catégorie pour permet de formuler vos demandes. N'hésitez pas à détailler le type de financement que vous demandez.

Modérateurs : Siyanie92, GO

HumanitER'GO
membre
membre

Projet humanitaire paramédical au Vietnam

Message non lupar HumanitER'GO » jeu. sept. 03, 2020 5:42 pm

Bonjour,

Nous sommes Adrien, Mathis et Florian, tous trois étudiants en troisième année d'Ergothérapie à l’IFE de Toulouse.

Nous vous contactons car nous avons besoin de votre aide. Nous portons depuis le mois de Janvier 2020 un projet humanitaire dans le cadre de l'un de nos stage professionnel. Celui-ci se déroule sur la période de Novembre-Décembre 2020, à Hanoï, au nord du Vietnam, à l’hôpital franco-vietnamien, qui accueille des enfants en situation de handicap mental.

La pandémie du Coronavirus nous a empêché de mettre en place la majorité de nos actions, qui avaient pour but de récolter de l'argent.

C'est dans cet objectif que nous vous partageons notre cagnotte solidaire Leetchi afin de nous aider financièrement à réaliser notre stage :

https://www.leetchi.com/c/ergotherapie- ... oi-vietnam

Chaque geste compte !

Un grand merci à tous ceux qui nous aideront à concrétiser ce projet.

lokito
membre
membre

Re: Projet humanitaire paramédical au Vietnam

Message non lupar lokito » jeu. mars 31, 2022 4:53 pm

On a medical mission trip with IVHQ, you will have the opportunity to provide medical care and health education to communities where resources and services are limited or difficult to access. By shadowing local doctors and nurses, you’ll play an important role in providing essential healthcare within under-resourced clinics and hospitals.
yowhatsapp

MisierFrançois
membre
membre

Message non lupar MisierFrançois » ven. août 26, 2022 2:14 am

Merci, l'information a été utile :)

Amanda58
membre
membre

Message non lupar Amanda58 » sam. sept. 17, 2022 1:12 pm

Je suis tellement excité par les dernières mises à jour de ce projet. Merci d'avoir partagé. yowhatsapp

riyaeruki89
membre
membre

Message non lupar riyaeruki89 » ven. nov. 04, 2022 10:34 am

inancièrement à réaliser notre stage :

Randytucker
membre
membre

Message non lupar Randytucker » ven. mai 05, 2023 11:16 am

Hello Adrien, Mathis, and Florian,

It's great to hear that you are involved in a humanitarian project to help children with mental disabilities in Vietnam. I appreciate you reaching out to me for help.

I'm sorry to hear that the pandemic has affected your ability to raise funds for your internship. While I cannot personally contribute to your Leetchi solidarity kitty, I wish you the best of luck in your fundraising efforts.

I suggest reaching out to your local community, including friends, family, and local businesses, to spread the word about your project and raise awareness. You can also consider using social media platforms to promote your project and ask for donations.
Null’s Clash COC MOD APK
I wish you all the best in your endeavors and hope that your internship is a success.

Best regards

leyo01
membre
membre

Message non lupar leyo01 » jeu. mai 18, 2023 11:33 am

Randytucker a écrit : ven. mai 05, 2023 11:16 am Hello Adrien, Mathis, and Florian,

It's great to hear that you are involved in a humanitarian project to help children with mental disabilities in Vietnam. I appreciate you reaching out to me for help.

I'm sorry to hear that the pandemic has affected your ability to raise funds for your internship. While I cannot personally contribute to your Leetchi solidarity kitty, I wish you the best of luck in your fundraising efforts.

I suggest reaching out to your local community, including friends, family, and local businesses, to spread the word about your project and raise awareness. You can also consider using social media platforms to promote your project and ask for donations.
Null’s Clash COC MOD APK
I wish you all the best in your endeavors and hope that your internship is a success.

Best regards
Hello Adrien, Mathis, and Florian,

I admire your involvement in a humanitarian project to support children with mental disabilities in Vietnam. I apologize that I am unable to contribute to your fundraising efforts directly,anonymous instagram viewer but I encourage you to reach out to your local community, utilize social media platforms, and spread the word about your project to raise awareness and garner support.

I wish you the best of luck with your internship and hope it proves to be a successful and impactful experience.

Best regards,